Conveyancing Team Leader/ Associate Solicitor
Laura Mitchell (LLB)(LLM) is the team leader for the Conveyancing Department at Askews. Laura joined Askews in March 2018 as a paralegal and qualified as a solicitor in April 2020. In July 2021, Laura was appointed as team leader for the department.
Laura specialises in both Residential and Commercial Property dealing with the following:
- Freehold and leasehold sales, purchases, re-mortgages & transfer of equities
- Plot sales and purchases
- Shared ownership sales and purchases
- Home Equity Releases
- Lease extensions
- Commercial leases acting for both landlords and tenants
- Commercial sales and purchases
- Commercial lease assignments
Laura graduated from Newcastle University in 2013 achieving a 2:1 degree in Law and completed her Master of Laws course in 2018 at the University of Law gaining a distinction.