We seek to appoint an experienced team member to join our Residential Conveyancing Department.
Main purposes of role:
- To undertake and supervise fee-earning work in residential conveyancing.
- Ensure the successful development of the Department in line with the Firm’s strategy.
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients.
- Supervision of fee-earning work (including acting as …for the purposes of CQS compliance).
- Management of all fee-earning and support staff within the department.
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- Undertake regular reviews of business development.
- Promoting the firm and organisation of marketing activity undertaken by the firm.
- Ensuring compliance with quality control procedures for all matters within their control.
Skills and experience
- Comprehensive experience of all aspects of residential conveyancing.
- Experience of freehold and leasehold commercial work is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of CQS compliance.
This is an exciting opportunity and career prospects are excellent for the right person.
We offer an attractive starting salary plus bonus package, pension, parking and 25 days holiday.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com; or
Apply in writing with a full CV for all positions to
92-94 Borough Road,
Closing date: 28/02/2022