We can help you with all commercial
property transaction needs.
Our clients recognise our particular expertise in dealing with a diverse range of business premises transactions, whether this be for shops, offices large or small or warehouses:
- Sales, purchases and transfers of commercial premises (freehold or leasehold)
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Leases – New, renewals, extensions, surrenders, assignments or under-lettings
- Sale of commercial premises subject to leases
- Acquisitions involving secured lending
- Commercial plot sales
- General title advice and drafting of ancillary documents relating to the following:
- Rights of way
- Deeds of variation
- Deeds of covenant
- Wayleave agreements
Similarly, whether you are a landlord or tenant, we can advise you on the very complex procedures concerning renewal, rent reviews, dilapidations and the many obligations normally taken on by a tenant of business premises.
Our farming clients know they can rely on our specialist knowledge and experience of agricultural holdings – whether they are buying, selling or organising a tenancy.